We launched our Employee of the Month initiative last month to identify individual examples of excellence within Team InDebted.
Meet David, our QA Engineer and Scrum Master who is November's Employee of the Month! Get to know how him a little bit more from our mini Q&A below:
1) What do you find most challenging working at InDebted?
Communicating with people of different backgrounds - however, the diversity at InDebted is amazing and I'm extremely proud of belonging to such a diverse company!
2) What do you like most about working at InDebted?
I like the open minded culture here, it is an advantage that is not found anywhere!
3) If you are a new addition to a crayon box, what colour would you be and why?
I would be green, which represents new growth. It is also something I want to bring into InDebted.
4) What is your least favourite food?
Vegemite!!! I know some people like our UX designer, Vivian, love it though.
5) You are happiest when...?
I am happiest when colleagues tell me that “I am the one that is always helping” - yep, that’s my nature!