Customer Experience Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact clearly and concisely with customers with the aim of providing a world-class Customer Experience experience.
- This role will interact with customers primarily through inbound digital and voice channels including live chat, email, SMS and phone calls, so strong written and verbal skills are required.
- Engage with customers to negotiate and resolve past due balances,
- Analyze customers’ concerns to understand why they are reaching out to us. Be able to acknowledge customers' concerns, clarify the issue, determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution and, if necessary, follow up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential process or technology improvements to internal InDebted teams based on daily interactions with customers,
- Meet and exceed scorecard targets; and
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to work from our Las Vegas office up to 5 days a week
- Experience working over the phone with customers in the debt collection space
- Self-motivated and resourceful - You should possess critical thinking and problem solving skills to provide the highest level of service to customers,
- Highly dependable and flexible.
- A high level of proficiency with utilizing web-based tools to interact with customers and document steps taken,
- Ability to successfully multitask and interact with up to 5 different customers simultaneously through various digital channels
Nice to have:
- Fluent in writing, listening and speaking Spanish
- Familiarity with debt collection regulations in the United States; and
- Exposure to a high growth startup environment
What Does Success Look Like in the First 90 Days:
- Passed our hands-on onboarding and training program with flying colors
- Participated in our Newbie week program, meeting the rest of your new team and the company that is helping to change the world of debt recovery for good
- Helped thousands of customers on their debt free journey, using your deep understanding of our product and their situation to help reach the best outcome
- Wow’d a customer to earn your first (of many) 5* Google Reviews, living our inherently customer obsessed value
- Identified a process that we can improve, living our bias for action value
- Helped out a team-mate on something tricky, living our we before me value
- Shared a skill or tip with the team to help everyone improve, living our fuel the rocket, enjoy the journey value
- Collaborated with our sidekicks (a.k.a. other departments) to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Regularly achieved 90+ on our quality scorecards, demonstrating how you easily you can help customers on their debt free journey and follow regulations with your eyes closed