InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful Client Success Manager to nurture and maintain long-term relationships with our Strategic and Growth clients in APAC region. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing FinTech company at a turning point of its global expansion.
You will be the strategic advisor and main commercial point of contact for our existing APAC client base. You will act as the voice of our product and ambassador of our brand, delivering expertise, education, and guidance to our clients. The key for success will be the ability to utilise your business knowledge along with the required gravitas to effectively communicate and influence at all levels, achieving effective long-term strategies that meet the needs of both our clients and InDebted.
The ideal candidate is an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive. If you are eager to join a thriving and fast-paced company and to contribute to shaping its future, this is the role for you.
What will you accomplish?
- Responsible for owning a post-sales relationship with both Strategic and Growth clients
- Deliver a proactive client management strategy to encourage growth and retention
- Manage a book of business and drive the revenue growth of those assigned clients
- Analyze client performance and conduct structured regular business reviews
- Teach clients about the growing set of features and functionality of our product
- Establish priorities with our clients and clearly define such priorities with the business
- Help to evolve processes and procedures to meet client needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally across Sales, Product, Client Support and Finance teams
- Identify and drive improvements related to processes such as account workflow, forecasting, client performance
What do we need from you?
- Establish a deep understanding of clients’ policies and procedures
- Ensure clients grow their business with InDebted by focusing on optimizing strategies, building the necessary process and controls
- Interpret data and insights from InDebted’s performance to provide consultative guidance to clients
- Create and deliver regular business reviews with clients to demonstrate the value they are receiving from working with InDebted
- Fully understand your client’s business model, strategic objectives and policies and procedures related to the work we do for them
- Responsibility for account placement volume
- Work closely with Sales and Finance on forecasting
- Manage relationship, internal and external communications, and overall success for InDebted’s clients
- Proactively track and report on key performance metrics
- 3+ years of client service, client success, or account management experience
- 2+ years of working for a software/technology company
Bonus Points For:
- Exposure to high growth technology businesses
- Previous collections experience
Where will this role be based?
This role is based out of our HQ in Sydney, Australia
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.