Associate Insights Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaboration. Partner with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into data insights, visualisations, projects or tasks.
- Team Player. Fostering growth and development within the team.
- Top-notch Visualisations. Develop and maintain visualisations tools, such as in Tableau. Ensure insights are presented in a clear and impactful manner, and promote access to data insights across the organisation.
- Documentation. Document results and produce client-ready and compelling presentation material ready for use by internal stakeholders
- Cross-functional Collaboration. Work closely with leaders of other internal departments within the organisation to develop work-plans, to ensure execution of projects and to align with agreed-upon timelines.
Experience and Skills
- Experience working in the analytics discipline, demonstrating strong understanding of data analysis techniques and methodologies.
- Experience performing deep investigations into the data, insights extraction, translation of findings.
- Demonstrated expertise in Tableau, or similar BI tools, including data preparation techniques, creating easy-to-understand visualisation, selecting the right type of charts, and producing interactive dashboards and calculated fields.
- Exposure to integrating analytics projects with various data sources, databases, and data warehouses to access and analyse data effectively.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Experience on developing written materials and presentations suitable for client meetings and external presentations.
- Understanding of the ability to manage inbound requests (ticket system)
- Strong knowledge of and experience with relational databases using SQL
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (or similar cloud service)
- Exposure to data models, database design development, data mining
- Exposure to managing, mentoring and training team members
- Strong project management skills and high attention to detail
- Exposure to or experience working in a multinational company or consulting firm
Tools used by Insights Team:
- SQL, Python, Snowflake, Tableau, Github