InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer flexible schedules, generous time off, competitive salaries and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
Utilize a combination of analog and digital outbound tools to engage customers and assist them in taking the first step on their path to financial fitness by resolving past due accounts,
Analyze customers’ concerns situation by understanding why they are engaging with us,
Acknowledge customer’s situation, clarify any issues, propose solutions, explain the best solution to solve the problem and if necessary, follow up to ensure resolution,
Compliance with numerous applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures
All other duties as assigned to the role
What do we need from you?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to interact clearly and concisely with customers with the aim of providing world-class customer service experience and resolving their situation
- Ability to express empathy when needed with the customer combined with a results oriented approach
- Highly dependable and flexible. This role will be required to cover eight hour shifts (early morning and late start shift available)
- Can navigate thru web-based tools
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed scorecard targets, and
- Familiarity with debt collection regulations in the United States and/or Customer Service experience is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work with a fast-growing global Fin-tech company
- Exciting and rapid career growth opportunities
- Exposure to world-class and high-level client and partners; and
- People centric culture with loads of events / benefits
- An experienced and enthusiastic team with huge growth potential
- Very competitive hourly rate, existing InDebted USA benefit package
- No experience! No problem! We have a comprehensive on-boarding and training program (paid) to develop your customer experience skills
Where will this role be based?
Location is O’Fallon, Missouri with Remote Work option after successfully completing training.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.