InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
At the heart we are striving to make our people experience world-class and seamless and the People & Culture team take pride in their craft and in delivering friction-free employee experiences. Across the entire employee lifecycle, from onboarding all the way to offboarding and everything in between, we are building a world-class global people Operations team to fuel InDebted’s hypergrowth by delivering seamless, scalable, and delightful employee experiences.
The People Operations team sits at the core of the employee lifecycle, responsible for onboarding, offboarding, and managing all queries that flow through our service desk. As the first point of contact for all People team requests and enquiries,
People Ops specialises in high volume tasks that require efficiency & precision, delivering outstanding customer service and keeping systems and data accurate.
The People Operations Lead is a key new role to help support our growth. Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, you will help design and build our People Operations function as we scale our business globally. You will be hands-on and be able to flex from strategic to tactical work whilst building and coaching a world-class People Ops Team.
At InDebted this role will be instrumental to the success of our people experience programs and will focus on centralisation of our people operations, processes, know-how and tech to remove inefficiencies as we grow and scale the business. The People Operations Team will also work closely with our Talent Acquisition, People Experience and Vibe and Community teams & initiatives to enable our people do their best work
What will you accomplish?
- You will ensure the People Processes are reliable, intuitive, and responsive to the needs of the business across multiple geographies.
- Oversee the efficient and accurate delivery of HR transactions, with a constant focus on improving delivery against deliverables, to raise customer satisfaction, and improve organisational productivity through self-service.
- Champion InDebeted’s people systems, processes, and tools. This includes driving new opportunities for integration, automation and self service
- Understand and apply employment legislation, in partnership with legal and compliance, across all our employment processes.
- Collaborate across the entire People team, as well as with other functional areas such as, Finance, Payroll, Operations and IT teams.
- Grow skills and impact within the team by focusing on growth pathways and coaching, Cultivate a high-performance, people-first team culture by pursuing excellence, empowering others, and being a force for good.
What do we need from you?
- Ambitious and goal-centric
- Experience in a people ops or related role in a fast growth business
- Familiar with Tech stacks
- Comfortable working in high-ambiguity situations and creating concrete solutions that achieve time-sensitive goals
- Very collaborative and solution-focused approach with a can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical capability
- A self-starter, able to multitask and work with different partners
- Confident and calm under pressure, able to quickly adapt within a changing environment
- Can communicate clearly with different audiences by combining narratives and data
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company. Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have a good internet connection and at least a 4-hour overlap with Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC+10) during business hours.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.