InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer flexible schedules, generous time off, competitive salaries and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
. Responsible for ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies
. Updating our internal databases with new employee information like contact details and employment forms
. Assisting with on-boarding process
. Supporting our US Talent Acquisition process (internal and external positions),scheduling and interview follow up
. Supporting new HR projects
. Assisting with Benefits Open Enrollment
. All other duties as assigned
What do we need from you?
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Exceptional listener; able to comprehend well
- Takes initiative on new projects
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint, Google Docs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to interact clearly and concisely with employees
- Attention to detail and organization skills is a must
- Basic knowledge of Labor Legislation is a plus
- Must be currently enrolled in college at the junior level, seeking an undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work with a fast-growing global FinTech company
- Exposure to world-class and high-level client and partners; and
- People centric culture with loads of events
- An experienced and enthusiastic team
- Very competitive hourly rate, existing InDebted USA
Where will this role be based?
Prime location in O’Fallon, Missouri
Flexible work hours - Morning or Afternoon hours
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.