What will you accomplish?
- Keep learning and growing – Assist in leading the Client Support Team and provide coaching and direction to enable their and our client’s success.
- Assume Ownership – Identify areas for process, product and digital improvement and work with our cross-functional team to improve the experience of our clients. You will be comfortable taking risks and making decisions.
- Embrace change as opportunity – Bring your team on a journey through change. Help them understand the bigger picture and to see the positive aspects of a changing environment.
- Have the bigger picture in mind – Work collaboratively with other departments to reach the department and company goals.
- Be a champion of inclusion – You will help promote diversity within the department. You will value unique perspectives and you will encourage all the team and your peers to participate to their fullest.
- Utilize excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact clearly and concisely with clients with the aim of providing a world-class customer service experience. This role will interact with clients daily through email and the telephone so strong written and verbal skills are required.
- Analyze clients’ concerns to understand why they are reaching out to us. Be able to acknowledge clients' concerns, clarify the issue, determine the cause of the problem, and fix it.
- Recommend potential process or technology improvements to internal InDebted teams based on daily interactions with clients.
- Meet and exceed client requirements and deadlines.
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
What do we need from you?
- Self-motivated, organized, and resourceful - You should possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills to provide the highest level of service to clients.
- A minimum of 2 years Customer/Client Service experience.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to lead a department in the absence of department manager.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Strong support and interaction within the organization and all departments.
- Highly dependable and flexible. This role will be required to cover 4 eight hour shifts from 7:30am - 4:30pm Central Time.
- A high level of proficiency with Slack, Excel, Word, Front and other web-based tools to interact with clients and complete their daily tasks.
- Ability to successfully multitask and interact with clients and other departments within the organization.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Familiarity with debt collection regulations in the United States is a plus
What We Offer?
- Very competitive salary rate
- 4 Day work week.
- Existing InDebted USA benefits package.
- Exposure to world-class and high-level clients and partners.
- An experienced and enthusiastic team with huge growth potential.