What will you accomplish?
- Serve as consultant to higher level supervisors in the planning and implementation of complex workflows utilized to manage account inventory.
- Create automation of file transfer and processing within Latitude.
- Create and maintain client interfaces within Latitude Exchange
- Ensure that client projects are implemented in accordance with schedule
- Involved in planning, developing, and managing of client projects, as well as directing appropriate team members in fulfilling specifications to meet client and company objectives
- Scope out technical requirements and set realistic implementation dates
- Work closely with various departments
- Help to evolve processes and procedures to meet client needs and provide expertise to the team
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience in collections
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with our clients
- Previous experience in handling file conversions
- Previous experience in creating workflows and inventory management
- Work closely with Vendors and internal stakeholders on implementation of new tools to be used in conjunction with Latitude
- 3+ years of experience with using Latitude
Bonus points for:
- Exposure to high growth technology businesses
- Previous experience using Latitude by Genesys software
- Previous collections experience