What will you accomplish?
- Evolve & develop a data-driven content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives
- Lead the execution of both individual pieces of content and campaigns from ideation to distribution and optimization
- Ensure all content is on-brand and optimized for all marketing channels, including search, social media, email, video, print, and in-person.
- Establish and manage relationships with freelance content creators and/or agencies and coordinate with partners, thought leaders, and other third parties to produce high-quality joint content programs
- Gather and bring to life stories from customers, employees, and partners to inform and develop content that builds the brand and supports company objectives
- Implement new tools and processes for effective creation and measurement of content to create effective reporting
- Create and maintain a content calendar. Will have full ownership with guidance from Director of Marketing
What do we need from you?
- 3+ years post-college experience
- Solid communication, writing, editing, creative problem-solving and content creation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross- functional and global teams; will work across international time zones
- Must have well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills; Ability to manage multiple tasks, effectively prioritize and consistently meet objectives on time and within budget; Deal with ambiguity, create clarity, inspire confidence, owns outcomes, works well in a team, and has a bias for action
- Experience with writing for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Experience within the Financial Technology or Debt Collection industries is a plus!