What do we need from you?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to interact clearly and concisely with customers with the aim of providing world-class customer service experience and resolving their situation
- Ability to express empathy when needed with the customer combined with a results oriented approach
- Highly dependable and flexible. This role will be required to cover eight hour shifts (early morning and late start shift available)
- Can navigate thru web-based tools
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed scorecard targets, and
- Familiarity with debt collection regulations in the United States and/or Customer Service experience is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work with a fast-growing global Fin-tech company
- Exciting and rapid career growth opportunities
- Exposure to world-class and high-level client and partners; and
- People centric culture with loads of events / benefits
- An experienced and enthusiastic team with huge growth potential
- Very competitive hourly rate, existing InDebted USA benefit package
- No experience! No problem! We have a comprehensive on-boarding and training program (paid) to develop your customer experience skills