What do we need from you?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to interact clearly and concisely with customers with the aim of providing world-class customer service experience and resolving their situation
- Ability to express empathy when needed with the customer combined with a results oriented approach
- Highly dependable and flexible. This role will be required to cover eight hour shifts (early morning and late start shift available)
- Can navigate through web-based tools
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed scorecard targets, and
- A minimum of two (2) years of debt collection regulations in the United States and/or Customer Service experience
What do we offer?
- Competitive hourly rate starting at $20 and up to $45 hourly (based on experience) with a potential of an annual performance bonus payout based on targets met.
- World Class Benefit package to highlight: Medical, Vision and Dental plan covered at 95% individual plan and 65% family, children and spouse plan).
- Unlimited Planned Time-off.
- 401K Company Plan participation and up to 4% Company match starting as of the following month after Hire Date.
- Among other benefits.
- Exciting and rapid career growth opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with a fast-growing global Fin-tech company.
- Exposure to world-class and high-level client and partners; and People centric culture with loads of events / benefits.
- An experienced and enthusiastic team with huge growth potential.
- We have a comprehensive on-boarding and training program (paid) to develop your customer experience skills.