What we offer?
- Very competitive compensation
- A 4 day working week in which you work 4 consecutive 9 hour shifts and are paid for 5
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work allowance of Php7,000+ per month
- Apple (MacBook Air), keyboard, mouse, Jabra headset plus your table and chair will be provided
- Sponsored monthly team lunches/activities
- Exposure to industry leading clients and partners; and
- An experienced and enthusiastic team with huge growth potential.
What will you accomplish?
- Utilize excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact clearly and concisely with customers with the aim of providing a world-class customer service experience. This role will interact with customers primarily through digital channels including live chat, email, and SMS, and therefore require strong written communication skills
- Analyze customers’ concerns to understand why they are reaching out to us. Be able to acknowledge customers' concerns, clarify the issue, determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution and, if necessary, follow up to ensure resolution,
- Recommend potential process or technology improvements to internal InDebted teams based on daily interactions with customers,
- Meet and exceed scorecard targets
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor CSS employee performance and provide coaching on improvement areas
- Handle and resolve customer escalations
- Motivate and mentor team members to deliver excellent customer service
What do we need from you?
- At least 3 years of leadership or management experience
- Open to working in shift environment
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team members to excel by example.
- Takes initiative on new projects.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Highly developed sense of integrity.
- Excellent communicator in English (written and spoken).
- With strong interpersonal, customer service, and computer skills.
- Strong self-organization, decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
Bonus Points for:
- Familiarity with debt collection regulations in the United States and Canada.