What will you accomplish?
- Work with our Demand Generation Manager to continuously monitor and optimize our organic and paid channels from leads to qualified pipeline efficiency.
- Lead projects such as new country launches, marketing campaigns, and landing pages as the developer for an ad-hoc project team.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, and database marketing.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Own the project management, scoping and deployment of all digital web presence.
- Lead web efforts such as back end integrations, from marketing and sales platforms to development and administration tools.
- Build the framework and scale a process for incoming change requests, bug priority, delegation, and stakeholder communication.
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure changes are implemented in accordance with our product standards and guidelines.
- Use expertise and industry knowledge to evaluate emerging technologies, and provide recommendations that help us optimize our digital presence.
What do we need from you?
- 2-3 years of prior experience in a Digital Marketing, Paid Digital Marketing, SEO/SEM Specialist, Web Development or Frontend Engineer role.
- In-depth knowledge HTML, CSS, JS, React and Git
- Strong technical background with API Integrations, CI/CD (Webhooks, Automation Tools, CRM, CMS, Analytics, etc.)
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Experience with Vercel hosting platform or similar
- Experience with Contentful, Hubspot, Fathom Analytics, Google Analytics
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Prior work with a SaaS / Fintech / Technology Company
- Experience with Next.js
- A good understanding of TailwindCSS or Utility-based CSS
- Experience with Figma / Adobe CS