What will you accomplish?
- Own the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s GTM systems with a focus on scalable integration and workflows to support the growing needs of the business.
- Act as the primary point of contact, primary administrator and internal expert on our sales and client success systems: Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo and more.
- Work with managers and analysts from Sales, Client Success, Marketing, Finance and Revenue Operations to ensure seamless integrations with key systems (Salesforce, Hubspot, Financial Systems and Product).
- Build trusted relationships with our vendors to ensure best practice usage, user adoption, and business value realization.
- Ensure data integrity and architecture are managed to ensure ease of access and trust in our CRM data.
- Maintain a view of technology trends to spot opportunities and develop recommendations for continued scaling and competitive advantage.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer journey to identify process and technical debt.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve a wide range of process and operational issues or inefficiencies providing quick and decisive solutions.
What do we need from you?
- 8+ years of experience in a GTM Operations, Sales Operations, or Revenue Operations role, helping build the function at scale in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Business acumen as well as deep experience managing Salesforce and related CRM applications, including AppExchange products, custom integrations, and marketing automation.
- Deep experience in evaluating, implementing, and maintaining integrated business systems and processes.
- Proven experience partnering effectively with application vendors and collaborating with subject matter experts to deliver successful system rollouts, adoption, and impact.
- Track record of partnering effectively with global and geographically distributed teams to successfully define and roll out technology solutions.
- Technically skilled, intellectually curious, able to lead complex technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization with team members, partners, and vendors.
- Experience as product manager for GTM tech stack and/or project manager for technology projects and enhancements, with track record of meeting stakeholder needs under tight timelines and resource constraints.
- Critical thinking and initiative to self-start and deliver projects from the discovery phase to stakeholder rollout and adoption.
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with territory management, sales/account management processes, and sales metrics and reporting are a plus.