What will you accomplish?
- Build, own and develop the company planning processes for all short and long-term forecasts
- Provide financial and analytical support to solve tough problems and influence decision making
- Conduct monthly variance reviews and forecast updates, by working closely with business leads
- Track and communicate key financial metrics to teams, management, and other stakeholders
- Develop scalable and efficient financial processes that support a rapidly growing business
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure timely and accurate financial closes
- Identify tools and resources needed to support the growth of the FP&A function and lead implementation and development of those tools (e.g. Financial Planning, Data integration, and Budgeting)
What do we need from you?
- 5+ years of financial analysis experience - technology or high growth firm experience preferred
- Extensive financial modeling experience
- Manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment with a high level of precision
- Strong relationship building with business leaders, ability to communicate information clearly, and influence decision making.
- Must demonstrate analytical prowess, strategic thinking and a command of the details
- Strong presentation skills and experience presenting information to drive decision making to senior leadership teams
Bonus points for
- Experience working in a tech start-up
- Experience working at global scale
In your first 3-6 months, you would have
- Learnt the lingo, mechanics and drivers of the industry
- Review existing financial model and propose future state and strategy
- Built relationships with key decision makers and provided impactful analysis
- Developed strong ties with the strategy team and built forecasts for new markets