What will you accomplish?
- Lead a team of Customer Engagement Representatives and Managers in a hybrid office / remote setting who are working with customers in an omnichannel environment to resolve past due accounts.
- Design and implement omnichannel strategies to drive engagement, resolution, and liquidation rates for clients.
- Manage the team to a set of KPIs and SLAs designed to deliver a best in class experience to customers and unmatched performance to our clients.
- Create and nurture an environment of continuous improvement by bringing a passion for learning, coaching, and individual and team development to the role.
- Champion our culture by being the embodiment of our core values and demonstrating those values on a daily basis.
- Consistently meet or exceed all performance metrics.
What do we need from you?
- Demonstrated previous success leading large, diverse, geographically distributed teams through rapid, performance-based growth.
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated previous success managing people in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment leveraging your high EQ, and extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience leading omnichannel, inbound and outbound contact center operations.
- Passion for developing people and nurturing a high performance and purpose driven culture.
Bonus points for:
- Exposure to high growth technology businesses.
- Previous customer service / collections experience.