We’re looking for someone who can :
- Own and lead the People & Culture function at InDebted, overseeing all People & Culture teams and initiatives. You have experience building or leading People & Culture programs that scale, and are keen to build them from scratch.
- Develop and deliver on exceptional People & Culture strategies that foster high engagement, performance and development, with a focus on delivering the best employee experience across the organisation.
- Source & hire top talent to build high performance and high-impact People & Culture teams to successfully facilitate the rapid global scaling of InDebted, with an understanding of the metrics to success.
- Drive a performance culture across the organisation, supporting InDebted’s exec team to develop high performing teams and leaders across the organisation capable of delivering on our ambitious goals.
- Play a lead role in supporting InDebted’s continued growth globally, partnering with the leadership team in strategic planning, organisational design, growth planning and goal setting to ensure we can deliver on our ambitious goals.
- Ability to coach the exec/leadership team on people programs and leadership development.
- Design, manage and iterate on ongoing people programs and processes such as performance, culture development & engagement, leadership development, pay reviews and onboarding - ensuring they are driving outcomes and aligned with our value.
- Champion the company culture and values, and supporting the leadership team to align all staff to our mission, vision and values.
- Provide coaching, development and HR support for our people managers, providing guidance on people-related matters to our expanding global team.
- Manage HR/ER matters with confidence and confidentiality
In your first 6-12 months, you would have
- Developed our first ever People Strategy following a review of our current business and growth objectives, working strategically to prioritise initiatives that deliver high impact.
- Grown our People & Culture function and capabilities, with a focus on initially building out a robust Talent Acquisition function to help InDebted grow quickly and deliver on our ambitious hiring goals. We want to be well positioned to attract and onboard the best possible talent in large volumes.
- Developed our People Ops, Performance and Happiness/Culture teams.
- Introduced initiatives to bring our increasingly distributed remote teams together across the globe, resulting in high engagement across all teams.
- Reviewed our onboarding program and implemented the recommended improvements to set all new talent up for success as they join key teams and roles across the business.
- Levelled up our leadership team capabilities, implementing initiatives to unleash the potential of our managers across the business, helping them build out and lead their own high performing teams.
- Supported the integration of our acquired US business fulsomely into our global business, ensuring alignment with InDebted mission, vision and values and fulsome adoption of InDebted’s rituals and newly implemented performance framework
- Implemented HR policies across the organisation that are easy to read and make sense. We are fully compliant. You worked well with finance and legal to do this in the best way so we balanced human and process which is key for scale.
- Creating a careers and capabilities framework that shows our InDebted people what their future here could look like.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working in a tech start-up
- Qualifications in HR, Organisational Development or Coaching
- Strong knowledge of all things People and HR operations - policies, immigration, payroll, tooling and software