What will you accomplish?
- Work with leadership to define, communicate, and evangelize a Product Vision and Strategy, and build tactical plans that deliver on our ambitious growth objectives.
- Recruit, lead and coach a team of talented product managers and product designers, and ensure their strategic and tactical alignment among the team and with peers in Engineering.
- Collaborate closely with senior leadership & peers (in Engineering, Data, Marketing, Sales, Client Success, Customer Experience, Operations and Finance) to create and optimize InDebted’s product development processes.
- Prioritise InDebted’s product roadmap based on the needs of our customers, clients and key market opportunities, balancing quick wins with long-term investments appropriately.
- Set up required team processes to lead effective product innovation, product research & development and product design.
- Create, enhance and deliver products that will differentiate InDebted as the global market leader.
- Work closely with our CEO, Head of Engineering and Head of Data to deliver on the product vision.
- Create an innovative and inclusive culture that fosters empowerment, growth, and collaboration.
What do we need from you?
- 10+ years of product management with at least 5+ years leading Product team(s) and managing other product managers in high-growth tech startups.
- Experience in setting up a product function from scratch, establishing product processes and rallying senior leadership around it.
- A strong collaborator with extensive experience working with executives and stakeholders throughout different functional areas of the business.
- Cross-functional communication comes naturally to you in solving problems and addressing roadblocks. You have a strong orientation toward problem-solving and decision-making in an open and collaborative environment and toward making decisions that will benefit our customers and the organisation as a whole.
- Exceptional ability to reinforce customer and business priorities and drive consensus in the interest of achieving the best outcome for the customer and business.
- You are data informed, with a deep understanding of how to collect and use market and customer data to inform decisions and drive strategy, validate assumptions and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Demonstrated experience in attracting, retaining and developing product talent.
- A Problem-solver, focused on understanding the problem before jumping to the solution.
- A history of leading high-performing teams who understand a vision and can execute on it.
- Strong work ethic. Flexible, hands-on and can adapt quickly.