What will you accomplish?
- You will ensure the People Processes are reliable, intuitive, and responsive to the needs of the business across multiple geographies.
- Oversee the efficient and accurate delivery of HR transactions, with a constant focus on improving delivery against deliverables, to raise customer satisfaction, and improve organisational productivity through self-service.
- Champion InDebeted’s people systems, processes, and tools. This includes driving new opportunities for integration, automation and self service
- Understand and apply employment legislation, in partnership with legal and compliance, across all our employment processes.
- Collaborate across the entire People team, as well as with other functional areas such as, Finance, Payroll, Operations and IT teams.
- Grow skills and impact within the team by focusing on growth pathways and coaching, Cultivate a high-performance, people-first team culture by pursuing excellence, empowering others, and being a force for good.
What do we need from you?
- Ambitious and goal-centric
- Experience in a people ops or related role in a fast growth business
- Familiar with Tech stacks
- Comfortable working in high-ambiguity situations and creating concrete solutions that achieve time-sensitive goals
- Very collaborative and solution-focused approach with a can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical capability
- A self-starter, able to multitask and work with different partners
- Confident and calm under pressure, able to quickly adapt within a changing environment
- Can communicate clearly with different audiences by combining narratives and data