What will you accomplish?
- Develop, implement and execute project management strategies and processes, managing projects from initiation to completion, to ensure strategic projects are delivered successfully, meeting their key objectives and success measures.
- Manage and develop relationships with key stakeholders. This includes, managing, negotiating and influencing senior level stakeholders to deliver the agreed outcome.
- As required, prepare project briefs, cost benefit analysis or project justification documentation to ensure alignment on project objectives and scope with senior stakeholders.
- Multi-task and manage various project elements and tasks simultaneously with competing deadlines, to ensure milestones and deliverables are realised.
- Management of key projects, with responsibilities spanning across all project processes including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling and closing.
What do we need from you?
- 3+ years experience in managing projects
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills and the capacity to successfully manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience managing and overseeing project delivery, including initiation of projects through the clear establishment of objectives, scope and success measures, the development and monitoring of robust project plans, coordinating resources, reporting, issue and risk management and managing budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and/or collaboratively in a project team environment within a complex organisation influencing others to move toward a common vision or goal.
- Demonstrated capability to negotiate and influence optimal outcomes with senior management to navigate complex problems or challenges
- Excellent working knowledge of Google suite (eg. google sheets, google slides, google docs.) and MS Excel.
- Big-picture thinking and vision, combined with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly with diverse audiences
- Good organizational, planning, and coordination skills
- Strong and proven experience with leading large enterprise projects from initiation to go-live
Bonus Points for
- Demonstrated exceptional communication and organisational skills
- PM Certification
- Exposure to high growth technology businesses