What will you accomplish?
- Technical guidance and solution definition during the sales cycle, supporting an InDebted account executive.
- Identifying and distilling the business pains and objectives to help clients understand what they stand to gain by working with InDebted
- Advising on best practices configuration and recommendations to avoid common pitfalls and challenges
- Build and maintain trusted relationships during the sales process with prospective and current clients ensuring sound technical understanding of the Indebted product throughout the stages of the sales lifecycle
- Be a technical solutions authority, presenting clients with persuasive and expertly tailored product designs and custom demos that align with their technical and business requirements.
- Coordinate with sales, product, and engineering teams to communicate clients’ needs.
- Contribute to the formal testing design and verification of software tailored to meet clients.’ requirements.
- Attend and participate in regular product/engineering meetings and technical reviews.
- Participate in Client Success performance reviews with clients
- Play an active role in implementation phase of our client onboarding process
- Monitor and provide feedback on market trends and analysis to help improve features of overall product
Key Responsibilities and Impact
- Partner with the sales team to lead discovery to understand the needs of the prospect or client, what type of business they engage in, what their pain points are and how they define success.
- Deliver product demos catered to the key objectives learned in discovery.
- In conjunction with sales, create and deliver prospect solution proposals recapping the needs and requirements of the prospect and the overall design InDebted will create to meet these needs.
- Understand customer business goals and effectively partner with internal and external stakeholders to support and meet client business requirements.
- Provide guidance to Client Implementation by providing and coaching the proposal approved by the client.
- Work closely with Client Success and Client Implementation to ensure a successful transition from onboarding to go-live
What do we need from you?
- Preferred: Prior experience with contact center solutions and debt collection.
- Ability to deliver product demonstrations and technology-based training presentations to different levels of personnel.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively within a team environment
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Excellent writing and editing skills with demonstrable ability of fact finding, with technical and operational acumen.
- Self-initiation and ability to work independently
- Excellent organisational skills