InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful Collection System Manager to be the key administrator of the Latitude by Genesys collection platform used by our acquired US business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing FinTech company at a turning point of its global expansion and be a key stakeholder to assist us to continue to integrate our acquired US business into our global company.
The Latitude platform supports a number of our important US Clients from our acquired business in the US, and complements our internal proprietary digital first collections platform we use with our global clients. You will be the system administrator and internal point of contact for any systems related questions or queries relating to Latitude by Genesys platform. You will act as the link between the system vendors, IT, Compliance, Operations, and Client Support delivering expertise, education, support and guidance to all parties for anything Latitude related.
The ideal candidate is an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive. If you are eager to join a thriving and fast-paced company and to contribute to shaping its future, this is the role for you.
What will you accomplish?
- Serve as consultant to higher level supervisors in the planning and implementation of complex workflows utilized to manage account inventory.
- Create automation of file transfer and processing within Latitude.
- Create and maintain client interfaces within Latitude Exchange
- Ensure that client projects are implemented in accordance with schedule
- Involved in planning, developing, and managing of client projects, as well as directing appropriate team members in fulfilling specifications to meet client and company objectives
- Scope out technical requirements and set realistic implementation dates
- Work closely with various departments
- Help to evolve processes and procedures to meet client needs and provide expertise to the team
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience in collections
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with our clients
- Previous experience in handling file conversions
- Previous experience in creating workflows and inventory management
- Work closely with Vendors and internal stakeholders on implementation of new tools to be used in conjunction with Latitude
- 3+ years of experience with using Latitude
Bonus points for:
- Exposure to high growth technology businesses
- Previous experience using Latitude by Genesys software
- Previous collections experience
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company. Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have a good internet connection and at least a 4-hour overlap with Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC+10) during business hours.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.