InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
InDebted is looking for a Compliance Communication Monitoring Manager to bring their first-class compliance expertise in Monitoring and Calibration and all associated processes: Agent Calls, CHAT, Email, and Text interactions with customers.
We have team members in the UK, US, Australia, Philippines, Canada, South Africa, and Trinidad and Tobago, and part of your role would be to help design and implement the communication monitoring structure to ensure we meet our team’s needs globally. This role reports to the Vice President of Compliance and Risk reporting under the Global Chief Customer Officer.
The Communication Monitoring Group, a sub-function of the Compliance and Risk Auditing group, is responsible for evaluating our multi-channels of communication with customers against three scorecards: Regulatory, Customer Satisfaction, and Performance KPIs. The Monitoring Manager will assist in developing, creating, and implementing monitoring processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials and when applicable, working with Operations to deliver coaching or escalated remediation.
The Monitoring Manager is responsible for Client Call Calibration Sessions using a client’s scorecard that may be different from which InDebted uses to measure customer satisfaction and performance-the regulatory scorecard remains that which is approved by the Vice President of Compliance and Risk. Calibration session management includes but is not limited to: Setting agreed-upon standards with the client for the date and time of the calibration meeting, the ordering of communication transcripts, participants, and a review of compliance action plans to review prior calibration session findings.
What you will accomplish?
- Participates in the design of monitoring formats and standards
- Performs monitoring and provides trend data to the leadership team and participates in the monthly Compliance and Operation call.
- Uses monitoring data management system (TBD) to compile and track performance at team and individual level
- Performs monitors of customer complaint responses.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed
- Coordinates and facilitates calibration sessions
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review
- Ensures remediation has occurred in accordance with InDebted’s Monitoring Policy and InDebted Disciplinary Action Policy to prevent future occurrences of non-compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What do we need from you?
- 3+ years of experience in Compliance management or a similar role
- Digital call center experience required
- Proficiency in Mac OS/Windows/Google Suite
- Experience with call center quality management principles
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage, plan and execute multiple concurrent activities and priorities
- Genuine excitement and interest in learning new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Must be able to work late afternoons and evenings US Eastern Time.
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company. Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have a good internet connection.
For this role you must be able to work late afternoons and evenings US Eastern Time.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.