InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
Indebted’s RevOps team is seeking an experienced go to market systems leader to establish a high-performance team that will be responsible for accelerating our implementation of applications and processes. This is a highly technical role that will be responsible for tools implementation, maintenance, system reliability, data connections and tech stack strategy. You will work on everything from long term initiatives to keep our go to market engine humming to the tactical day to day support of our end users.
Partnership and collaboration are core functions of this role and communicating through technical and business language is critical for success. The role will be accountable for a scalable tech roadmap, and continual enhancements for our client-facing teams. An ideal candidate will be well versed in SaaS sales acceleration tools, self-driven, strategic, experienced with data governance and highly analytical.
What will you accomplish?
- Own the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s GTM systems with a focus on scalable integration and workflows to support the growing needs of the business.
- Act as the primary point of contact, primary administrator and internal expert on our sales and client success systems: Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo and more.
- Work with managers and analysts from Sales, Client Success, Marketing, Finance and Revenue Operations to ensure seamless integrations with key systems (Salesforce, Hubspot, Financial Systems and Product).
- Build trusted relationships with our vendors to ensure best practice usage, user adoption, and business value realization.
- Ensure data integrity and architecture are managed to ensure ease of access and trust in our CRM data.
- Maintain a view of technology trends to spot opportunities and develop recommendations for continued scaling and competitive advantage.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer journey to identify process and technical debt.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve a wide range of process and operational issues or inefficiencies providing quick and decisive solutions.
What do we need from you?
- 8+ years of experience in a GTM Operations, Sales Operations, or Revenue Operations role, helping build the function at scale in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Business acumen as well as deep experience managing Salesforce and related CRM applications, including AppExchange products, custom integrations, and marketing automation.
- Deep experience in evaluating, implementing, and maintaining integrated business systems and processes.
- Proven experience partnering effectively with application vendors and collaborating with subject matter experts to deliver successful system rollouts, adoption, and impact.
- Track record of partnering effectively with global and geographically distributed teams to successfully define and roll out technology solutions.
- Technically skilled, intellectually curious, able to lead complex technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization with team members, partners, and vendors.
- Experience as product manager for GTM tech stack and/or project manager for technology projects and enhancements, with track record of meeting stakeholder needs under tight timelines and resource constraints.
- Critical thinking and initiative to self-start and deliver projects from the discovery phase to stakeholder rollout and adoption.
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with territory management, sales/account management processes, and sales metrics and reporting are a plus.
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company. Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have a good internet connection and at least a 4-hour overlap with Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC+10) during business hours.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.