InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
InDebted is looking for a Marketing Web Developer to join our team. You will help us keep our website updated in terms of content and copy, technical requirements and integrations, compliance & security concerns, plan and execute on all web, SEO/SEM, and database marketing. You’ll work closely with other members of the Marketing, Product, Compliance and Engineering teams to continue to enhance the website channels responsible for supporting each respective department's goals.
You will be a key contributor of our agile marketing team that is supporting our aggressive go to market efforts. Your collaboration will be integral to growing the new business pipeline, generating market recognition, and optimizing our client experience.
As the technical lead for our marketing team you will be responsible for our broader digital marketing motion.
What will you accomplish?
- Maintain our web presence (built on Next.js and Vercel) which is supported by TailwindCSS, Framer Motion, Contentful, Algolia Search, Fathom Analytics, and Hubspot.
- Work with our Demand Generation Manager to continuously monitor and optimize our organic and paid channels from leads to qualified pipeline efficiency.
- Lead projects such as new country launches, marketing campaigns, and landing pages as the developer for an ad-hoc project team.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, and database marketing.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Own the project management, scoping and deployment of all digital web presence.
- Lead web efforts such as back end integrations, from marketing and sales platforms to development and administration tools.
- Build the framework and scale a process for incoming change requests, bug priority, delegation, and stakeholder communication.
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure changes are implemented in accordance with our product standards and guidelines.
- Use expertise and industry knowledge to evaluate emerging technologies, and provide recommendations that help us optimize our digital presence.
What do we need from you?
- 2-3 years of prior experience in a Digital Marketing, Paid Digital Marketing, Web Development or Frontend Engineer role.
- In-depth knowledge HTML, CSS, JS, React and Git
- Strong technical background with API Integrations, CI/CD (Webhooks, Automation Tools, CRM, CMS, Analytics, etc.)
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Experience with Vercel hosting platform or similar
- Experience with Contentful, Hubspot, Fathom Analytics, Google Analytics
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Prior work with a SaaS / Fintech / Technology Company
- Experience with Next.js
- A good understanding of TailwindCSS or Utility-based CSS
- Experience with Figma / Adobe CS
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company with offices in Sydney, Manila, London, Toronto, Montreal, and Missouri.
This role is remote and based in North America.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.