InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
We are seeking a modern PMM. You are data-driven and have a growth mindset. You understand the art and science of product marketing and specialize in clearly articulating a product’s value in a way that resonates with the market. Thinking in Jobs to be done is your natural state. You’re a continuous learner, follower, or contributor of the PMA ... and you know well who April Dunford is. You represent the voice of the client and you relentlessly drive product adoption and advocacy.
You will be responsible for building value propositions, messaging framework, ICP, personas and taking our product to market by building go-to-market strategies and driving execution via differentiated product messaging and positioning with the goal of increasing pipeline and revenue.
In this role, you will work collaboratively across the product management and go-to-market teams, including product, marketing, sales, and client success.
What will you accomplish?
- Product positioning and messaging. Develop a deep understanding of our product to inform product positioning, messaging, and narrative storytelling, build an overarching strategy and an effective messaging framework that speaks to our clients
- Market intelligence. Understand the market opportunities and the commercial value that can be driven by our product to build and inform our ICP, personas, competitive intelligence, client segmentation, and TAM
- Client segmentation analysis. Uncover and develop client segments across our product (ie. quantified client profiles) to inform decisions and improve LTV
- Buying process. Understand and document the buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to sales and marketing processes based on what you learn
- GTM collateral. Produce relevant sales and marketing collateral, tools, and documents to drive GTM enablement and enable effective demand generation campaigns. Teach sales how and when to use the sales collateral to drive productive sales calls
- Client research. Develop quantitative and qualitative insights to inform product and marketing decisions (ie. client surveys, focus groups)
- Storytelling. Build a compelling narrative for our product, client segments, and the market and evangelize that story both internally and externally
- Reporting on product marketing’s success. Report regularly on product marketing performance and impact (ie. revenue metrics, win rate, content usage, etc )
What do we need from you?
- Experienced with 4+ years in product marketing preferably high tech Fintech environment
- Certifications from Product Marketing institutions will be an added bonus A self-starter, with a successful record of implementation and aligning tactical plans with strategies
- High motivation and thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Agile in your approaches and you do what it takes to move fast in an ever-changing market and hit the numbers while staying within budget
- Proven in your results achieved and are hungry to continue your successful journey
- Open-minded about non-traditional approaches to marketing. You’re confident without being set in your ways. You’re well-informed and passionate about emerging trends in marketing and online business and culture
- Expressive and fearless, can effectively convince and make your point without being abrasive
- Egoless, you focus on and do a great job of any given task without complaint
- Innovative, you think of interesting and alternative ways to get at a target market or improve processes
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company with offices in Sydney, Manila, London, Toronto, Montreal, and Missouri.
This role is remote and based in North America.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.