InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to help us achieve our ambitious hiring targets. In this role you'll use your relationship building and organisational abilities to create and implement recruiting campaigns, provide exceptional support to applicants and hiring managers, and assist the team with recruiting initiatives to build our world class team.
At InDebted we’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us! To succeed in this role, you will be highly organised, detail orientated and work with a high sense of energy and pace, possessing a very positive 'can do' attitude.
What will you accomplish?
- Manage the end to end recruiting process, including creating requisitions, posting job ads, managing applications, scheduling and conducting interviews with candidates, and managing the offer process while ensuring excellent communication is maintained throughout the process
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing virtual screening interviews
- Partner with People Operations and Senior leadership to build a scalable, objective, and consistent recruitment process
- Developing and sharing recruiting best practices across the company
- Proactively build talent pools for future opportunities
- Provide excellent candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- Implement the company’s diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives in the recruitment process, serving as an advocate and facilitator for building a diverse and inclusive team
- Continuously improve both the candidate journey and our internal processes
What do we need from you?
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex, time-dependent deliverables (eg interview scheduling and report generation) and work within a fast-paced environment whilst balancing numerous competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Bring energy, creativity and pragmatic problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS) such as Lever
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedure
Bonus Points for:
- Prior recruitment experience
- Exposure to high growth technology businesses
- An understanding of the performance and value drivers of technology businesses
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company. Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have a good internet connection and at least a 4-hour overlap with Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC+10) during business hours.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.