InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team. This is an exciting role for someone early in their career who is hungry to work in sales at one of the world’s most exciting FinTechs. BDRs are the engine room of our growth model. New joiners will be able to see the tangible impact they are having on our organization. You will be surrounded by ambitious, motivated colleagues; and supported by a team that wants to see you succeed and progress through the organisation.
Business Development Representatives (“BDRs”) at Indebted, will be a critical component of our growth. We are building a world class BDR team, with the right tools, processes and coaching to build every team member for a strong career in sales. As a BDR team, the focus is new business opportunities. We master communicating InDebted’s unique position and powerful platform by aligning our solution with the business objectives of our clients.
What You Bring to the Table
Successful BDRs understand the close collaboration between Business Development, Marketing and the broader Sales team. As a team with operational rigor, and a responsibility to fill the funnel, you are results driven and accountable for work and performance. Our team is about building you for the future, so meet that head on with a commitment to continuous development and growth.
What will you accomplish?
- Self-starter who is passionate about learning and developing the knowledge and skills for an extraordinary sales career
- Partnering with sales reps to strategically determine messaging, persona targets, and account strategy
- Researching target accounts, identifying key players and crafting targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to stimulate opportunities
- Developing and nurturing accounts and contacts through outbound calls, social messaging, emails, events, and other mediums
- Creating sales-ready opportunities and transferring those leads to Sales Representatives
- Handling sales pipeline through qualification to discovery and preparing reports and forecasts on activities and results using Salesforce
- Achieving and exceeding monthly quotas of qualified appointments and sales qualified opportunities
What do we need from you?
- You come with grit, 1+ years as a SDR/ADR/BDR, or 2+ years in other highly competitive sales environments
- Strong ability to engage with qualified leads over the phone. You have excellent communication, discovery, and presentation skills (written and verbal) to persuasively connect with senior level decision makers.
- Proficiency and experience using Salesforce, Outreach, and LinkedIn
- Competitive - you want to outwork everyone around you and be rewarded for your level of effort and not the amount of time you've been in your role
- Intelligent - fast learner and very capable of articulating value
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company with offices in Sydney, Manila, London, Toronto, Montreal, and Missouri.
For this role will need to be based in North America or Sydney.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.