InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
The Communication Monitoring Group, a sub-function of the Compliance and Risk Auditing group, is responsible for evaluating our multi-channels of communication with customers against three scorecards: Regulatory, Customer Satisfaction, and Performance. The Monitoring Manager will assist in developing, creating, and implementing monitoring processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials and when applicable, working with Operations to deliver coaching or escalated remediation.
The role reports to the Compliance Communication Monitoring Manager and may support consumers who also speak French in Europe.
What you will accomplish:
- The primary task of the quality analyst is communication monitoring (Calls, CHAT, e-mail, and Text) and providing actionable insight.
- Through monitoring, a QA analyst will gather information to help improve agent and communication performance. When you monitor a communication, you will have evaluation score-cards for Regulatory, Customer Satisfaction, and Performance that will be used to capture the information.
What do we need from you?
- Must be fluent in both French and English. Reading, Listening, and Writing
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- 1 years’ experience in call center quality assurance
- Digital call center experience preferred
- Proficiency in Mac OS/Windows/Google Suite
- Experience with call center quality management principles
- Genuine excitement and interest in learning new technologies
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedure
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company with offices in Sydney, Manila, London, Toronto, Montreal, and Missouri.
For this role you will need to be based in the Canada.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.