InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
As a Team Leader you actively and effectively support the team to achieve business objectives while maintaining higher than average team engagement. You will be primarily responsible for coaching agents to ensure compliance on metric standards, monitor continuous improvement of agents by interpreting performance data on a regular basis and ensuring consistent delivery based on the implementation of action plans.
What we offer?
- 4 day working week
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work allowance of USD$1,000/quarter
- Equipment Supplied
- Sponsored monthly team lunches/activities
- Exposure to industry leading clients and partners; and
- An experienced and enthusiastic team with huge growth potential
What will you accomplish?
- Communicate program and company information
- Remove barriers affecting ability of team to collaborate
- Provide feedback on corrective actions implemented based on employee suggestions
- Promote 2-way information flow
- Conduct regular evaluation as well as coaching sessions to improve individual and team performance.
- Aid to execute competency appraisal system of the campaign and the company
- Ensure team’s systems, tools and equipment in working order
- Responsible for tracking, updating, and maintaining accurate performance reports and scorecards of agents and teams.
- Ensure program has adequately trained staff
- Enforce Schedule Compliance and staffing
- Complying and enforcing standard program and company policies and procedures.
- In charge of providing accurate information from operations – attendance, FTE requirements, team output, etc
- Manage communications with the customer in order to understand all issues and be able to assist agents
- Responsible for specific processes and approvals to be conducted during calls that specific to the TL role
- Manage disputes with client OC’s
- Handle escalations, ensure it is responded to in a timely manner and in adherence to processes
- Contribute to and participate in InDebted All Hands activities
Client Specific Tasks
What do we need from you?
- Fluent in German, French and English. Knowledge of any other European languages is an advantage.
- Experience in the Debt Collection industry in Germany and/or France with sound knowledge of collections processes, legislation & regulations and industry best practices in these markets.
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team members to excel by example.
- Exceptional listener; able to comprehend well.
- Takes initiative on new projects.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Highly developed sense of integrity.
- Excellent communicator in English (written and spoken).
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong self-organization, decision making and analytical abilities.
- Attention to detail
What does success look like?
- High customer satisfaction.
- Achievement of pre-defined KPIs and SLAs.
- Excellent feedback from customers.
Where will this role be based?
This role is remote and preferably based in Germany (Berlin) or France.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.