Committed to making a difference, InDebted was founded to change the world of consumer debt recovery for good. We're disrupting a broken industry and creating a better way for businesses to recover debt - where the customer comes first.
We’re a global, digital first and customer-obsessed team of over 230 people, living and working across 11 different countries.
And we’ve also recently been named the AFR BOSS Best Place to Work! By focusing on the happiness and wellbeing of our people, we’ve created a truly flexible, purpose driven and engaging workplace. We’re all here with one shared vision - to remove barriers to financial freedom for all people.
Reporting to the Analytics & Insights Manager, we are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to work remotely in Manila, Philippines.
What will you do day to day?
- Manage large scale data projects, process and wrangle data
- Work with key stakeholders and partner with the business to deliver appropriate data visualisation projects through all stages of the project life, presenting key insights to business users to support data-driven decision making
- Drive a culture of continuous analytics improvement to advance data literacy across the organisation
- Demonstrated experience as a Data Analyst in a similar role or a FinTech or SaaS based company
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL and relational databases, such as Snowflake
- Strong knowledge of and experience with at least 1 programming language, preferably Python
- Experience with data management platforms such as CloverDX
- Demonstrated experience with BI Tools, preferably Tableau
- Always on the lookout for ways to learn and get better at what you do
Data Tech Stack
SQL, Snowflake, Python, CloverDX, Tableau, PostgreSQL, Latitude, GitHub, AWS
At InDebted, you get a lot more than just a highly rewarding and exciting career, we also offer:
4DWW - Not a compressed working week, but actually work 4 days, be paid for 5
Work wherever - We’re a global team working in flexible locations - choose to work from home, in a co-working space, a bit of both, or see where the role takes you
Employee equity - Access to share options in something big
Flexible paid leave - We offer a trust based leave model - choose when you take leave, how much you take, and what you take it for
Remote Work Stipend - A quarterly budget to spend on the items you need to create a working environment that supports your success and productivity
Uprise - Our EAP Provider supports your physical, social & psychological wellbeing
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indebted is also a proud 2022 Circle Back Initiative Global Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.