Committed to making a difference, InDebted was founded to change the world of consumer debt recovery for good. We're disrupting a broken industry and creating a better way for businesses to recover debt - where the customer comes first.
We’re a global, digital first and customer-obsessed team of over 270 people, living and working across 11 different countries.
And we’ve also recently been named the AFR BOSS Best Place to Work! By focusing on the happiness and wellbeing of our people, we’ve created a truly flexible, purpose driven and engaging workplace. We’re all here with one shared vision - to remove barriers to financial freedom for all people.
About The Role:
Our data team at InDebted focus on developing data science models, deriving BI insights and leveraging other data driven approaches to accelerate our disruption of the traditional debt collection industry.
By utilising the rich datasets we have accumulated from communicating with our customers via digital-first channels and other innovations, we are able to efficiently deliver significantly better collections performance results compared to our peers.
As part of our Research and Development team, you will work along our Engineering, and Product teams to support both our internal teams as well as clients.
Reporting to the Analytics & Insights Manager, we are seeking an experienced Data Analyst to work remotely in the West of Canada, preferably in the PDT timezone, and be the main point of contact for the Americas team. This role will also act as a 2IC for the Americas data team as the Analytics & Insights manager is in the APAC timezone. #LI-JO1
This position requires fluency in English, so please ensure that you have a relevant CV in English to be considered for this position.
What will you do day to day?
- Building sophisticated dashboard for internal stakeholders.
- Managing large scale data projects.
- Work with key stakeholders and partner with the business to deliver appropriate data visualisation projects through all stages of the project life, presenting key insights to business users to support data-driven decision making.
- Focused on the personal and professional development of team members.
- Drive a culture of continuous analytics improvement to advance data literacy across the organisation.
- Demonstrated experience as a Data Analyst in a similar role or a FinTech or SaaS based company.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL and relational databases (such as Snowflake).
- Strong knowledge of and experience with at least 1 programming language, preferably Python.
- Demonstrated experience with BI Tools, preferably Tableau.
At InDebted, you get a lot more than just a highly rewarding and exciting career, we also offer:
4DWW - Not a compressed working week, but actually work 4 days, be paid for 5
Work wherever - We’re a global team working in flexible locations - choose to work from home, in a co-working space, a bit of both, or see where the role takes you
Employee equity - Access to share options in something big
Flexible paid leave - We offer a trust based leave model - choose when you take leave, how much you take, and what you take it for
Uprise - Our EAP Provider supports your physical, social & psychological wellbeing
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indebted is also a proud 2022 Circle Back Initiative Global Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.