InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
In the data team at InDebted, we are developing machine learning models, BI insights dashboards and other data driven approaches to accelerate our disruption of the traditional debt collection industry. By utilising the rich datasets we have accumulated from communicating with our customers via digital-first channels and other innovations, we are able to efficiently deliver significantly better results compared to our peers. Be part of this exciting journey as a data analyst working with our data scientists, data engineers and product managers to discover insights and produce dashboards for our team and clients.
As a Data Analyst at InDebted, you will be sought after for your analytical skills developing and implementing SQL reports, Tableau dashboards and ad-hoc analysis to support business decisions.
Data Tech Stack
Data Tech Stack: SQL, Python, Tableau, Postgres, Go, AWS, Sagemaker, S3, Glue, Athena, GitHub, Trello
- Extract data from data sources
- Process and wrangle data such that data can be used for analysis
- Interpret data, analyse trends, draw conclusions and reporting findings
- Contribute to the development of data analysis processes and reporting processes
- Work with the Product team and other key stakeholders to prioritise business needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL and relational databases (Postgres etc)
- Strong knowledge of and experience with at least 1 programming language, preferably Python
- Good to have experience with BI Tools, preferably Tableau
- Strong analytical skills and good attention to detail
- Knowledge regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong ability to facilitate discussions and articulate the rationale behind your stance
- Always on the look out for ways to improve our processes and our data strategy
- Not afraid to experiment, fail and learn from it
Bonus Points for
- Exposure to high growth technology businesses
- An understanding of the performance and value drivers of technology businesses
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company. Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have a good internet connection and at least a 4-hour overlap with business hours in the Australian Eastern Standard Time Zone (UTC+10 during AU Winter and UTC+11 during AU Summer).
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.