InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
Indebted is seeking a Revenue Operations Analyst to drive strategy, improve efficiency, and promote a data driven culture for account executive and sales development teams. You will work on everything from the highly strategic to the operational, such as implementing go to market strategy, building headcount modeling and territory planning, forecasting and pipeline coverage, implementing and refining sales workflows, and supporting tech stack design. You will be seen as the key business partner for the Sales team, and you will support the daily operations of Account Executives and BDRs. You will partner closely with the Marketing, Business Development, Strategy, Business Applications, and other roles to ensure the broader organization is communicating effectively and working collaboratively.
This role will be accountable for driving productivity, effectiveness, efficiency, scalability, and continual enhancements for customer-facing teams as we enable revenue growth. An ideal candidate will be highly analytical, self-driven, collaborative, and strategic.
What will you accomplish?
- Work with leadership from our Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Data Analytics to ensure seamless collaboration between departments
- Strategically plan, manage, and maintain AE account assignments, as well as contributing to maintaining our penetration of our TAM.
- Implement and maintain the workflow relationships and data flow between our SDR and AE pipelines.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to support the efficient and timely go-to-market cadences of our SDR team with qualified leads.
- Manage a Sales-oriented tech stack. Collaborate with Business Applications, Sales Operations, and others to ensure Salesforce is optimized for the AE use case. Ensure that data and processes flow seamlessly between tools.
- Analyze, report, and present key business data. This includes creating key recurring reports (MBRs, QBRs, Attainment Reporting, etc.) as well as facilitating meetings and presenting back findings
- Own and drive a handful of long-term change management initiatives each year. This will involve a mixture of project management skills, communication and presentation skills, strong collaboration across departments, and the initiative to push projects to completion
- Partner with Sales Leadership to manage and analyze quota attainment and forecasting.
- Develop a deep understanding of the sales journey while connecting insights directly to the business opportunity.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve a wide range of process and operational issues or inefficiencies providing quick and decisive solutions
What do we need from you?
- 3+ years in an Sales/Revenue Operations, FP&A, or Management Consulting role
- Experience in SaaS Sales is a plus
- Experience in a dynamic, hyper growth environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience with Sales Accelerators like Outreach or Salesloft is a plus
- Experience with Sales Intelligence platforms (DiscoverOrg, Zoominfo, Bombora, Terminus, D&B) are a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, etc. are a plus
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA are a plus
- Experience with visualization and mapping tech stacks and process
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Autonomous, self driven, and able to thrive in ambiguity
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company with offices in Sydney, Manila, London, Toronto, Montreal, and Missouri.
For this role will need to be based in Seattle, Austin TX, Atlanta, New York, San Francisco or Sydney.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.