Tell us if you’re unhappy
InDebted has an established complaints handling process and is committed to properly considering and resolving all complaints.
To help us improve our products and services to you, we encourage you to tell us if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of their experience with us.
It is important that we hear about it so we can make things right for you.
We'll take your complaint seriously and will work with you to address your complaint quickly and aim to find a resolution that's fair. If we need more time or more information from you, we will let you know throughout the process
How can you contact us?
- Gather any supporting documents or records with names, times and dates that will assist our investigation into your complaint.
- Get in touch to let us know about your complaint and how you’d like it resolved. The quickest way is to call our complaints team or lodge a complaint via our website and please include the following information:
- your full name;
- contact details;
- description of your Complaint; and
- what outcome do you want,
- We'll acknowledge your complaint, give you a reference number and the name and contact details of the person who is handling your complaint.
- We’ll do what we can to fix your problem, making sure it doesn't occur again for you or anyone else and let you know once we have a resolution
We will acknowledge receipt of the complaint as soon as possible and in any case within 3 business days of receiving the complaint.
How long will it take?
We will endeavour to resolve the complaint on the spot or within days. We'll keep you informed of our progress and if we're unable to resolve your complaint within 21 days we'll tell you that we need more time or more information from you to investigate.