Can I make a one time payment on my account while in a payment plan?
While we don’t currently accept one-off payments unless it settles your account in full, there are a couple of ways you can adjust your payments if you wish to pay more.
- Option 1: You can cancel your existing payment plan and pay off the full balance, essentially turning this into a one-time payment.
- Option 2: You can also opt to cancel your existing payment plan and set up a new one with increased payments.
Remember, we’re here to help you find a plan that suits your situation. If you want to proceed, please reach out to our Customer Experience team and let them know the change you want to make, and provide consent to cancel your existing payment plan.
If you need to change or cancel your payment plan, we’ll need a heads-up at least 3 business days before your next payment is due to process. So if your payment is due to process on Thursday, please let us know by end of day Monday.
If you’re on a settlement plan, keep in mind that making changes might impact your eligibility.
- Can I pay the remaining balance on my account?
- How can I make changes to my payment plan (change the date, amount, payment type, or cancel payment plan)?
- I missed a payment on my payment plan what happens now?
- I need to check information about my existing payment plan
- When will my scheduled payment process?