I missed a payment on my payment plan what happens now?
Missed a payment? No worries, we’ve got you covered.
You should have an email from us about the missed transaction. In that email, there’s a handy link for you to retry the payment using your current details. Simple, right?
If you don’t retry the payment, the missed payment will be tacked onto the end of your payment plan. As a result, we’ll tweak the end date to accommodate for the missed payment.
If two payments in a row are missed, our system will step in and cancel your plan.
If you are on a settlement plan, missing a payment may impact your eligibility if your plan extends beyond the initial end date. You can check the details of your settlement offer in emails from InDebted.
- Can I make a one time payment on my account while in a payment plan?
- Can I pay the remaining balance on my account?
- How can I make changes to my payment plan (change the date, amount, payment type, or cancel payment plan)?
- I need to check information about my existing payment plan
- When will my scheduled payment process?