What does this mean for me?
Delta Outsource Group (Delta) has been acquired by InDebted - a global collection agency specializing in unbeatable customer service and digital-first communications.
From today forward, Delta is now renamed InDebted USA, Inc. (InDebted)
Other than the name change, there will be very little, if any, change to existing relationships with our combined company. We thank you for visiting our website and welcome any questions of feedback you may have.
Below are answers to what we believe may be some common questions about the name change
Past and Future Payments
- You have received credit for any and all cleared payments previously made to Delta. The name change has no impact on anything related to your account balance.
- After May 1, 2021, payments made on your account will reflect in your bank statement as InDebted USA, Inc. and not Delta.
- If you have already established future dated payments with Delta, you do not need to change them. They will be processed as scheduled and will reflect in your bank statement as described above.
- If you have previously received a settlement offer from Delta that you were unable to act on, our teams are available to assist with resolving your account. Please give us a call at 800-364-1895 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Company and Website
- This name change and rebranding will not affect any support or services that Delta is currently providing to you.
- All Delta employees are now InDebted employees. If you were working with a specific Delta representative to resolve your account, you can continue to work with that person.
- Our website, along with other media and outbound communications, will take on a new look consistent with the InDebted branding.