Lodging a Dispute

I've entered or am entering bankruptcy or insolvency

If you’re in the process of declaring bankruptcy or insolvency, it’s important that you let us know as soon as possible. You can do that here: https://www.indebted.co/customer/bankruptcy-insolvency-form/


If you have engaged an attorney to represent you, please provide us with their contact information. This will allow us to communicate directly with your attorney regarding your account. You can update us here: https://www.indebted.co/customer/attorney-form/

You can also inform your attorney about any outstanding debt with InDebted so they can guide you on next steps.

Similar Topics