InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
We're looking for talented Customer Engagement Specialist to join our team ! You will utilize a combination of digital and voice tools to engage customers and assist them in taking the first step on their path to financial fitness by resolving past due accounts.
Customer Engagement Specialists acknowledge customer’s situation, clarify any issues, propose solutions, explain the best solution to solve the problem and if necessary, follow up to ensure resolution.
To be successful in this role you must meet and exceed performance indicators equivalent to annual fees, and display consistent engagement in our InDebted Core Values, Mission and Vision.
What do we need from you?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to interact clearly and concisely with customers with the aim of providing world-class customer service experience and resolving their situation
- Ability to express empathy when needed with the customer combined with a results oriented approach
- Highly dependable and flexible. This role will be required to cover eight hour shifts (early morning and late start shift available)
- Can navigate through web-based tools
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed scorecard targets, and
- A minimum of two (2) years of debt collection regulations in the United States and/or Customer Service experience
What do we offer?
- Competitive hourly rate starting at $20 and up to $45 hourly (based on experience) with a potential of an annual performance bonus payout based on targets met.
- World Class Benefit package to highlight: Medical, Vision and Dental plan covered at 95% individual plan and 65% family, children and spouse plan).
- Unlimited Planned Time-off.
- 401K Company Plan participation and up to 4% Company match starting as of the following month after Hire Date.
- Among other benefits.
- Exciting and rapid career growth opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with a fast-growing global Fin-tech company.
- Exposure to world-class and high-level client and partners; and People centric culture with loads of events / benefits.
- An experienced and enthusiastic team with huge growth potential.
- We have a comprehensive on-boarding and training program (paid) to develop your customer experience skills.
Where will this role be based?
This role is remote and based in the US, with the option of working in our office in O’Fallon, Missouri
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.