InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
As a Team Lead you will be responsible for coaching agents to ensure compliance on metric standards, monitor continuous improvement by interpreting performance data and ensuring consistent delivery based on the implementation of action plans. This role is integral in keeping agents engaged and contributing to the success of InDebted.
What we offer?
- Very competitive compensation
- A 4 day working week in which you work 4 consecutive 9 hour shifts and are paid for 5
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work allowance of Php7,000+ per month
- Apple (MacBook Air), keyboard, mouse, Jabra headset plus your table and chair will be provided
- Sponsored monthly team lunches/activities
- Exposure to industry leading clients and partners; and
- An experienced and enthusiastic team with huge growth potential.
What will you accomplish?
- Utilize excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact clearly and concisely with customers with the aim of providing a world-class customer service experience. This role will interact with customers primarily through digital channels including live chat, email, and SMS, and therefore require strong written communication skills
- Analyze customers’ concerns to understand why they are reaching out to us. Be able to acknowledge customers' concerns, clarify the issue, determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution and, if necessary, follow up to ensure resolution,
- Recommend potential process or technology improvements to internal InDebted teams based on daily interactions with customers,
- Meet and exceed scorecard targets
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor CSS employee performance and provide coaching on improvement areas
- Handle and resolve customer escalations
- Motivate and mentor team members to deliver excellent customer service
What do we need from you?
- At least 3 years of leadership or management experience
- Open to working in shift environment
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team members to excel by example.
- Takes initiative on new projects.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Highly developed sense of integrity.
- Excellent communicator in English (written and spoken).
- With strong interpersonal, customer service, and computer skills.
- Strong self-organization, decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
Bonus Points for:
- Familiarity with debt collection regulations in the United States and Canada.
Where will this role be based?
This role is based in the Philippines which means you can work anywhere within the country.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.