Committed to making a difference, InDebted was founded to change the world of consumer debt recovery for good. We're disrupting a broken industry and creating a better way for businesses to recover debt - where the customer comes first.
We’re a global, digital first and customer-obsessed team of over 270 people, living and working across 11 different countries.
And we’ve also recently been named the AFR BOSS Best Place to Work! By focusing on the happiness and wellbeing of our people, we’ve created a truly flexible, purpose driven and engaging workplace. We’re all here with one shared vision - to remove barriers to financial freedom for all people.
About The Role:
Our data team at InDebted focus on developing data science models, deriving BI insights and leveraging other data driven approaches to accelerate our disruption of the traditional debt collection industry.
By utilising the rich datasets we have accumulated from communicating with our customers via digital-first channels and other innovations, we are able to efficiently deliver significantly better collections performance results compared to our peers.
As part of our Research and Development team, you will work along our Engineering, and Product teams to support both our internal teams as well as clients.
Reporting to the Analytics & Insights manager, we are now seeking a Data Analyst who will work remotely in the Philippines.
What will you do day to day?
- Process and wrangle data such that data can be used for analysis
- Interpret data, analyse trends, draw conclusions and communicate insights
- Contribute to the development of data analysis processes, reporting processes and analytics dashboards
- Work with the Product team and other key stakeholders to prioritise business needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL and relational databases (such as Snowflake)
- Strong knowledge of and experience with at least 1 programming language, preferably Python
- Experience with BI Tools, preferably Tableau
- Experience working with cloud infrastructures such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
Nice to Have:
- Strong analytical skills and good attention to detail knowledge regarding data models, database design development, and data mining techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Always on the lookout for ways to improve data processes in the company exposure to high growth technology businesses and understanding of the performance and value drivers of technology businesses
In 12 months, you will have achieved the following:
- Growth in technical skills, in particular: Python, SQL, Tableau, and CloverDX
- Improved ability to work in a fast-paced work environment requiring the candidate to liaise with multiple internal stakeholders
- Improved understanding of data processing techniques and data pipelines experience developing and building new processes
At InDebted, you get a lot more than just a highly rewarding and exciting career, we also offer:
4DWW - Not a compressed working week, but actually work 4 days, be paid for 5
Work wherever - We’re a global team working in flexible locations - choose to work from home, in a co-working space, a bit of both, or see where the role takes you
Employee equity - Access to share options in something big
Flexible paid leave - We offer a trust based leave model - choose when you take leave, how much you take, and what you take it for
Uprise - Our EAP Provider supports your physical, social & psychological wellbeing
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.