InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with compelling messaging and data-driven decisions. We do this to deliver on our mission to be the preferred choice of customers to support their debt free journey, everywhere.
We are a fast-growing startup that believes in putting our customers first, tackling tough problems head-on, and simply trusting our employees to get stuff done. We offer a four day work week, flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive salaries, stock options, and other perks that come with being a remote-first company.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a results-oriented, data-driven people leader to head up our Customer Engagement teams in the US. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing FinTech company servicing some of the largest Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL), FinTech, and consumer finance companies in the world on the cusp of our rapid global expansion.
As the leader of our Customer Engagement teams in the US, you will develop, implement, and execute strategies to deliver an unmatched experience to customers who are taking a first step on their path to financial fitness by resolving past due accounts. You and your team will form an integral part of our global Customer Experience function which has received more than 1,100 Google 5-Star reviews, making InDebted the highest rated company of our kind in the world.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are exceptional at leading people through change , see challenges as opportunities to innovate, are motivated by the chance to build something great, and delight in the growth and success of your team and the adulation of your customers, then you’re a perfect fit for us!
What will you accomplish?
- Lead a team of Customer Engagement Representatives and Managers in a hybrid office / remote setting who are working with customers in an omnichannel environment to resolve past due accounts.
- Design and implement omnichannel strategies to drive engagement, resolution, and liquidation rates for clients.
- Manage the team to a set of KPIs and SLAs designed to deliver a best in class experience to customers and unmatched performance to our clients.
- Create and nurture an environment of continuous improvement by bringing a passion for learning, coaching, and individual and team development to the role.
- Champion our culture by being the embodiment of our core values and demonstrating those values on a daily basis.
- Consistently meet or exceed all performance metrics.
What do we need from you?
- Demonstrated previous success leading large, diverse, geographically distributed teams through rapid, performance-based growth.
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated previous success managing people in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment leveraging your high EQ, and extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience leading omnichannel, inbound and outbound contact center operations.
- Passion for developing people and nurturing a high performance and purpose driven culture.
Bonus points for:
- Exposure to high growth technology businesses.
- Previous customer service / collections experience.
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company. Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have a good internet connection and at least a 4-hour overlap with Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC+10) during business hours.
This role is remote but will require some travel to our office in St. Louis, MO and to be based in North America.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.