Committed to making a difference, InDebted was founded to change the world of consumer debt recovery for good. We're disrupting a broken industry and creating a better way for businesses to recover debt - where the customer comes first.
We’re a global, digital first and customer-obsessed team of over 200 people, living and working across 11 different countries.
And we’ve also recently been named the AFR BOSS Best Place to Work! By focusing on the happiness and wellbeing of our people, we’ve created a truly flexible, purpose driven and engaging workplace. We’re all here with one shared vision - to remove barriers to financial freedom for all people.
About the Role:
We are developing machine learning models, BI insights dashboards and other data driven approaches to accelerate our disruption of the traditional debt collection industry.
By utilising the rich datasets we have accumulated from communicating with our customers via digital-first channels and other innovations, we are able to efficiently deliver significantly better results compared to our peers.
Be part of this exciting journey as an analytics engineer in our Analytics & Insights team working with our data analysts and data engineers to develop robust data pipelines.
Our data team at Indebted focus on developing data science models, deriving BI insights, and leveraging other data-driven approaches to accelerate our disruption of the traditional debt collection industry. By utilizing the rich data sets we have accumulated from communication with our customers via digital-first channels and other innovations, we are able to efficiently deliver significantly better collections performance results compared to our peers. As part of our Research and Development team, you will work alongside our Engineering and Product teams to support both our internal teams as well as clients. Reporting to the Analytics and Insights manager we are seeking a Data Analyst who will work remotely in the Philippines. Recruitment is managed by Empata our partner in the Philippines
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, clean, and analyze large datasets using various tools and technologies.
- Develop and implement data models, algorithms, and statistical techniques to uncover patterns, trends, and correlations.
- Provide strategic insights and recommendations based on data analysis to support key business objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements and translate them into analytical solutions.
- Present findings and reports in a clear and concise manner to key stakeholders at all levels.
- Continuously monitor data quality, identify data anomalies, and troubleshoot issues to ensure accurate and reliable analysis.
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn and grow, with the ability to quickly acquire new skills and adapt to changing technologies.
- Tech-savvy, results-oriented individual with a passion for data analysis and a keen interest in the business side of things.
- Strong technical skills with data visualization tools (Tableau)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex data findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Proven experience in data analysis, preferably in a business or marketing context
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or Computer Science
- Experience working with cloud-based data technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of and experience with relational databases (Snowflake)
- Knowledge of and experience with at least 1 programming language (Python)
At InDebted, you get a lot more than just a highly rewarding and exciting career, we also offer:
Work wherever - We’re a global team working in flexible locations - choose to work from home, in a co-working space, or a bit of both, or see where the role takes you
Employee equity - Access to share options in something big
Flexible paid leave - We offer a trust-based leave model - choose when you take leave, how much you take, and what you take it for
Uprise - Our EAP Provider supports your physical, social & psychological wellbeing
Remote work set-up - Once-off payment of $AUD750 or equivalent to help you create a working environment that supports your success and productivity.
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indebted is also a proud 2022 Circle Back Initiative Global Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.