Lodging a Dispute

The debt does not belong to me

If you disagree with the debt amount or you’re not sure what this debt refers to and require further information, you can submit a dispute and one of our helpful specialists will get in touch with you.

Dispute form: https://www.indebted.co/customer/dispute-form

On the other hand, if you believe an unknown third-party is using your information to impersonate you, you can submit a fraud report using the appropriate link below:

Fraud form: https://www.indebted.co/customer/fraud-form

Similar Topics