What is my secure code and how do I find it?
Your secure code is:
- A mix of letters and/or numbers 8- 9 characters long e.g. ABCD-1234 or 1-ABCD-1234; or
- A series of numbers, 7-8 characters long e.g. 1234567
It needs to be entered in our Payment Portal for you to access your account. With this, you’ll then be able to set up a payment arrangement or view your account details.
You can find your secure code in any communications you’ve received from InDebted. If you need help finding our emails, take a look here.
- Can I set up a payment plan with InDebted?
- Does InDebted offer discounts?
- Does InDebted provide proof of payment after payment is made?
- How can I access my account and make a payment?
- How long does it take for my payment to reflect in my account?
- I can't afford the minimum instalment on the payment plan, what can I do?