Can I pay the remaining balance on my account?
We’ll first need your consent to cancel your existing payment plan. After this, you can pay the remaining balance in full.
Reach out to our Customer Experience team and let them know the change you want to make, and provide consent to cancel your existing payment plan.
If you need to change or cancel your payment plan, we’ll need a heads-up at least 3 business days before your next payment is due to process. So if your payment is due to process on Thursday, please let us know by end of day Monday.
If you’re on a settlement plan, keep in mind that making changes might impact your eligibility.
- Can I make a one time payment on my account while in a payment plan?
- How can I make changes to my payment plan (change the date, amount, payment type, or cancel payment plan)?
- I missed a payment on my payment plan what happens now?
- I need to check information about my existing payment plan
- When will my scheduled payment process?