Can I pay the remaining balance on my account?
We’ll first need your consent to cancel your existing payment plan. After this, you can pay the remaining balance in full.
Reach out to our Customer Experience team and let them know the change you want to make, and provide consent to cancel your existing payment plan. You can contact us using the details at the bottom of this page.
Note that for a payment plan to be amended or cancelled, we need at least 72 hours notice before the next payment is due to be processed. If you are on a settlement plan, this may impact your eligibility for your settlement.
- Can I make a one time payment on my account while in a payment plan?
- How can I make changes to my payment plan (change the date, amount, payment type, or cancel payment plan)?
- I missed a payment on my payment plan what happens now?
- I need to check information about my existing payment plan
- Why does InDebted need to verify my information?