Is this debt affecting my credit file / credit score?
📓 InDebted does not provide credit reporting services. We do of course provide timely updates on any payments you make so that creditors can fulfil any obligations they may have to update information with a credit reporting agency.
If you’re keen on checking your credit report, we’ve gathered some helpful links for you. Please bear in mind that certain sites might charge a small fee to look at your report. You can also contact your creditor for more information.
- AnnualCreditReport.com: https://www.annualcreditreport.com
- Equifax: https://www.equifax.com.au/
- Experian: https://www.experian.com.au/
- illion: https://www.illion.com.au/
🇳🇿 New Zealand:
- Centrix: https://www.centrix.co.nz/
- illion: https://www.illion.co.nz/
- Equifax: https://www.equifax.co.nz/
- Equifax Canada: https://www.consumer.equifax.ca/personal/
- TransUnion Canada: https://www.transunion.ca/
🇬🇧 United Kingdom
- Experian ( https://www.experian.co.uk/experian-account/01_free_score.html)
- Equifax ( https://www.equifax.co.uk/)
- TransUnion( https://www.transunion.co.uk/)
- CredDiva ( https://crediva.co.uk/)
- After making a payment, how long will it take to update on my credit report?
- Did InDebted purchase my debt?
- How do I ensure that the emails I'm getting are not phising attempts?
- How do I stop InDebted from contacting me?
- How secure is the InDebted website?
- I am managing my debt with a third-party service