How can we help you?

Lodging a Dispute

Learn how to report complaints, seek assistance during financial hardship, address potential payment or balance errors, inform us about bankruptcy or insolvency, and dispute unfamiliar debts.

How do I report a complaint?

If you’re unhappy with our services, we want to hear about it so we can make things right. You can raise a complaint through our Complaints Form

Read more

I cant afford to pay right now or am going through hardship

We understand it’s not always easy managing debt, and we know that everyone’s financial situation is different. But we’re here to help.

Read more

I'm familiar with the debt, but I’ve already paid it, or the balance seems incorrect

If you're still receiving messages from us after you've already paid or believe that the current balance is incorrect, don't worry.

Read more

I've entered or am entering bankruptcy or insolvency

If you're in the process of declaring bankruptcy or insolvency, it's important that you let us know as soon as possible

Read more

The debt does not belong to me

If you disagree with the debt amount or you’re not sure what this debt refers to and require further information, you can submit a dispute and one of our helpful specialists will get in touch with you.

Read more