I can't find emails from InDebted
We get it, emails have a knack for playing hide and seek sometimes! To track down our email, search “InDebted” or “Secure code” in your inbox. Don’t forget to double check your spam and junk folders too, just in case.
If our email is still playing hard to get, there might be a few reasons why:
- Your creditor might not have referred your account to us yet.
- Your account might have been freshly referred to us and we haven’t had the chance to reach out yet.
- We might not have your correct contact details on file.
In case your account was only recently referred to us, hang tight - an email or SMS from InDebted will be on its way to you soon. In the meantime, you could check if your creditor’s payment options are still available for you to use. If you have any questions, remember we’re here to help!
- Can I set up a payment plan with InDebted?
- Does InDebted offer discounts?
- Does InDebted provide proof of payment after payment is made?
- How can I access my account and make a payment?
- How long does it take for my payment to reflect in my account?
- I can't afford the minimum instalment on the payment plan, what can I do?